Monday

Cobra - circa 2004


Illustrator


This is my dad's dream car. So it kinda became one of mine as well. This is when I was learning Illustrator as an illustration tool rather than just for graphic design. So I worked on this in my spare time, and finished it in time to print it on metallic paper, frame it, and give it to my dad for Christmas. I like the contrast in this rendering. I like how the tires disappear into the shadow on the ground. This blurs the line between illustration and iconography. I plan to dance on that line in the future.

1 comment:

Butch said...

I'm going to say Great job. I will have to put up a Z on my blog, that someone did for me. Of course I will also reference that artist. The Cobra is really neat in the way it looks. I know your dad is proud and likes it.